9 thoughts on “DECEMBER 20 — Impossibly, a Year

1. Anne Marie Fallek

Mary Ann: what a beautiful tribute to Caitlin!!! Sadly your second Christmas without your beautiful daughter! But I know she is a bright star who is with you every day. And there are plenty of Caitlin moments too.
    You and your family along with Acaiylin’s dear friends are in my thoughts and prayers during this Christmas season.

2. Mark Nord

Thinking of you all & thank you for sharing the tribute. It’s beautiful. Enjoy the holidays and hope to see you all in 2018. Mark

3. Cheryl Sullivan

Thanks for sharing…I love this! My love to both of you as thoughts and prayers are with you…and Henry, too!!
    ~ Cheryl :o)

4. Cecilia Idman-Rait

Maryanne – it is hard to believe that it has been that long.

My thoughts are with you and Nick today.

You are an amazing person and your strength is infectious. I really hope next year will be better.

Xoxo

Cilla

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

5. Betsy Kemper French

I’m thinking of you and Nick today, and thank you for continuing to share your journey with us. I still think of Caitlyn almost every day, even though I never met her. Caitlin is right–we are so connected in ways we can’t understand. I hope you feel everyone connecting to you through love, thoughts, and prayers. I know this Christmas will be painful, but I hope you find moments of joy in it too.

6. Sue Heguy

What a beautiful tribute. Looks like you provided her the opportunity for a beautiful life. I remember her as the little girl in a brownie uniform and that red and black checkered dress. Thoughts and prayers to you and Nick during this holiday season and always.