13 thoughts on “JANUARY 2–Caitlin O’Hara Film Tribute

1. Cathy Fitzgerald

Watched it again and felt an overwhelming love and admiration for Caitlin again. Keeping you all in my prayers. xo

2. Liza

Maryanne, as I read your posts and watched your brother’s tribute, I noticed Caitlin’s initials: C.E.O. How fitting. Good CEO’s inspire through example. So many beautiful and moving tributes make it clear her outlook, creativity and above all, her kindness, had a profound impact on her family and friends. During her life, your lovely C.E.O. brought out the best in others and now, she continues to do so. Such a powerful legacy. Even from away, she’s sending you comfort.

3. Eileen Murphy

A beautiful and moving tribute to your wonderful Caitlin. Thinking of you both and hope you can find some comfort in knowing how much Caitlin was loved by so many. Love as always Eileen & Padriag, James, Joe and John. xx

4. Peg Adams

Dear Mrs. O’Hara,
    I only know of Caitlin thru your online posts but wanted to say how honored I feel that you allowed so many of us to share in Caitlin’s life via your postings. You are in our prayers as you live thru the devastating loss of your child. I am sure that opening your heart in this way will have a tremendous impact on organ donation and CF awareness for so many. God bless you.

5. jane mccafferty

Sobbed through this. I can’t believe how much she looks like you. Thank you for your continued generosity in sharing this gem of a girl I’ve come to love and revere!

6. kimberly Sliney

I watched this yesterday as well as today and probably will tomorrow. Such a beautiful and loving tribute to Caitlin. I so wish I had been able to meet her but feel you have shown us all, through your writing what a loving person she was and I think, still is. Words cannot express how special you are to share your lovely daughter.

With Love,
    Kim

7. Delia

I watched this tribute, wept over the loss of such a wonderful young woman, so moved by her spirit, her smile, her wit, her talent and her eyes. This tribute captured so much. Thank you of sharing.

8. Lorraine Barry

Dear Maryanne, Just watched the film again. It is wonderful !! What a fabulous tribute to the legacy that Caitlin is leaving to you and Nick and to the world. I will spread the word on organ donor recipients and what is needed to make this process better. From my very uneducated self. I sent you a note this week to your MaryanneOHaraAuthor@gmail.com. Just wanted to send my regards. She was an amazing woman. She will be missed.
    My Best… Lorraine