Looking for Caitlin Updates?

“It’s part of why the idea of souls makes sense to me. This place is just like a ropes course for souls. A learning center. It never changes and the collective body of humans can never sustain their progress too too much or else there is not enough to challenge the souls. Imagine all the people living life in peace ✌️ John Lennon – well that wouldn’t really work if you believe we need to be challenged to grow.”  —Caitlin O’Hara

caitlin-and-henry

Christmas, 2012

30 thoughts on “Looking for Caitlin Updates?

1. Aunt Bobo (Ann Harwood

Hi – I’m Aunt Bobo, Nicky Mannella’s aunt. I had the pleasure of meeting Caitlin a couple of summers ago when we were in Boston for a conference. I am think positive thought for Caitlin and her family and friends. Hugs, Aunt Bobo (aka Ann Harwood)

2. Laurie

Caitlin and you all are awe inspiring and sending light every day to Caitlin for all good to happen (and soon)! -Laurie

3. Andrew Brown

Hey Nick, Maryanne, Caitlin:

Andrew from casbah:

I’ll be heaping positive energy on you throughout the night. I hope they’very found the pair she’s looking for. If there’s anything at all I can do in the coming weeks, don’t hesitate. Shoot me an email or a text (4124176983).
    – A

4. Diane Phelan

Prayers and confidence that holding strength, optimism and a deep faith in the will to live will pull you all thru this. Thank you for your blog, along with keeping us informed about Caitlin it has taught us so much about love and resilience.
    The Phelans

5. Kathy Mannella

Maryanne, Nick, and Caitlin…an avalanche of prayers is headed your way. Caitlin has been on my prayer list for years and now I am putting those petitions in high gear. You are all an inspiration to the rest of us. Gentle hugs for you…Kathy Mannella

6. Kathy Mannella

Dear Caitlin, Maryanne, and Nick,
    I just want you to know that I am sending an avalanche of prayers, positive vibes, and confident thoughts for Caitlin to get her lungs. I put Caitlin on my prayer list many years ago and now my friends are praying for her too. Please give her a gentle hug from me.
    Kathy Mannella

7. Daniel Hore

Just to let you know we are still thinking of you all. Lots of prayers from everyone we know and Marian had asked her nephew Fr. Roger O`Neill to remember Caitlin at his mass last Sunday. Love to you all and especially Caitlin.

8. David Weden

The Wedens are following your journey and have every hope that a donor will emerge soon. We love the new pictures by the way, and are praying hard for you!

9. August Murphy

Hello Caitlin and family. My name is August and I basically just went through the same thing you are going through. My question to you is can you get Caitlin to Phoenix?? I know without a doubt they can help you here. They did me. I was dying. I put on ECMO which allowed me to stay alive long enough for my lungs to arrive. I was on the list 10 hours. Please, I will help you in any way I can.

1. Kelley Carney

Thank you August for sharing your story. – you bring hope to us all sweetie!! God love you-
        Kelley Carney

10. Candie Weadock

I am checking my phone often to read the great news. I do have hope, you have my prays.

I know God is watching her.

11. Jane McCafferty

Wow. Awesome and inspiring strength and courage being shared with all of us. You are all amazing people and I think we are all humbled as we continue to join with you in this circle of protective love and light and encouragement and prayer. We will all hang in there with you, pray both for this next stage of healing and prayers of gratitude that such tremendous love and courage exists in all of you, in these doctors , in Caitlin. We get a front row seat to the best of humanity. Love pouring in.

12. David Tu

Sending prayers to Caitlin and family. Stay strong!!!
    – David Tu, Fay School Class of ’99, writing from Taiwan.

13. Bob Ernst

Maryanne, Nick, Andrew and Jess,
    I wanted you to know that the rest of the Ernst Family and friends are praying for Caitlin and you all as well. By all accounts Caitlin sounds like a warrior and she has incredible warriors around her in you guys to fight this battle. All our best wishes!

14. Sean Hayes

Mr. & Mrs. O’Hara,
    My name is Sean Hayes and I graduated with Caitlin from St. Mark’s in 2001. It’s been a long time since her and I last spoke but I was hoping you could pass a message along to her that I’ve been thinking about her a lot lately and am praying for her every day. She was always so funny and full of life, and I know she’ll bounce back again soon. My thoughts and prayers are with Caitlin and your family during this trying time.

15. Peter Poulin

Caitlin is an inspiration to all healthy and ill. I just worked out to this song. May Freddie and Caitlin jam together forever more. Peace and condolences to family and friends.

16. Kate Sandvos

Maryanne,
    My heart is so heavy for you and Nick and all that were touched by Caitlin’s beautiful life. Your writing is so beautiful and I am so touched that you can share your words with all of us. I know that there are no words from me can give you any real comfort, and I know the pain of losing a child is one that no one should have to bear. Please know that my family keeps you in our heart and prayers.